Film & Fizz - The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes
- No reviews.
- One Aldwych
Enjoy a screening of The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes as you sip a glass of English Sparkling Wine in the hotel's luxury Screening Room, complete with an indulgent three-course meal in Indigo.
About The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes
'The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes' follows a young Coriolanus Tom Blyth who is the last hope for his failing lineage, the once-proud Snow family that has fallen from grace in a post-war Capitol. With his livelihood threatened, Snow is reluctantly assigned to mentor Lucy Gray Baird Rachel Zegler, a tribute from the impoverished District 12. But after Lucy Gray's charm captivates the audience of Panem, Snow sees an opportunity to shift their fates. With everything he has worked for hanging in the balance, Snow unites with Lucy Gray to turn the odds in their favour. Battling his instincts for both good and evil, Snow sets out on a race against time to survive and reveal if he will ultimately become a songbird or a snake.
Timing: 2 hours 34 minutes
Covent Garden’s neighbourhood restaurant, Indigo, is the home of simply delicious food from the best independent producers. Chef Dominic Teague gives his menu of British favourites a gentle touch of innovation to create dishes that speak to his childhood love of the great outdoors.
Friday 29th December
5.30pm dinner in Indigo, followed by Film Screening with a glass of Chapel Down Sparkling Wine & Popcorn.
Saturday 30th December
12.30pm lunch in Indigo, followed by Film Screening with a glass of Chapel Down Sparkling Wine & Popcorn.
Film & Fizz finish time may vary slightly dependent on length of film.
Three-course Meal, Screening, English Sparkling Wine and Popcorn inc. service charge | £95 per person
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations, amendments and no shows made within 72 hours of the event will incur the full charge of £95 per person to the credit card details provided at the time of reservation.
Film Screening & Dinner
includes a glass of English Sparkling Wine, popcorn and three-course dinner in Indigo
|17:30 - 22:30
|Film Screening & Lunch
|12:00 - 18:00
1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Cancellations, amendments and no shows made within 72 hours of the event will incur the full charge of £95 per person to the credit card details provided at the time of reservation.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.