ALICIA Rock Opera & Entertainment Experience
- Colwick Hall
Sit at your table and let this fantastic immersive entertainment experience surround you
Some of the greatest rock music ever written has been rearranged to tell a story with a hidden meaning
Songs such as Paint It Black, The Sound Of Silence, Black Magic Woman,I Put A Spell On You,White Room,Fire, Whiter Shade of Pale,Feeling Good and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood have been rearranged to leave you spellbound.
Beyond Theatre, creators of immersive entertainment experiences, will take you back to Cornwall in 1565
“To be good when surrounded by evil, is harder than being evil when surrounded by good”.
The candles will light, the winds will howl and the music will leave you singing long after the stage is empty.
Victor Michael , Hayley Maria , Phil Gault , Maria Nielsen and Thomas Morris
With Laurie Ashworth and the Coven Choir supported by the YSBD Theatre Academy
Music Direction by Tim A. Duncan
Per seat when 4 + book
|20:00 - 21:45||£25.00|
Best standard position
|20:00 - 21:45||£39.00|
|StageSide||20:00 - 21:45||£49.00|
|Front Rows||20:00 - 21:45||£59.00|
Colwick Hall, Racecourse Road, Victoria Street, Nottingham, NG2 4BH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.