Nottingham Beer Tasting Tour
- No reviews.
- Meet at: Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem in the Haunted Snug
Discover great beer in Nottingham on our very special Tasting Tour. You'll visit at least three of Notts top craft beer venues/traditional pubs. Be lead round by an expert local guide who'll curate the beers, discuss different beer styles, explain the brewing process, regale you with tales of ale both old and new as well as a sprinkling of local history.
What’s included :
- A knowledgeable local guide
- Beer tasting at each stop (not at the meeting point)
- Cellar tour from staff at the Organ Grinder
What we’ll do:
Meet inside Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem in the Haunted Snug(private room)
Walk to Crafty Crow and enjoy first beer tasting
Onto The Organ Grinder for a tasting and cellar tour
Finish up at Overdraught for final tasting
Time in total: Approx. 3 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 1 miles - There are some steep hills on this route
Group size: Approx 20 max.
Accessibility: Moderate. Some steeper hill and cobbled sections. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Private/Group tours: Bespoke tours are available on request. Please email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Gift vouchers: Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
As seen on:
1 Person Ticket
|12:30 - 15:30||£30.00|
Meet at: Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem in the Haunted Snug, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, 1 Brewhouse Yard, Nottingham, NG1 6AD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.