Louisa Ellis ready, steady, cook off'
- No. Twelve
6 courses of plant based cuisine bought to you by Chef Ritchie Stainsby & Chef Louisa Ellis in a VS battle.
We’re bringing an exciting concept to Nottingham once a month. The No.Twelve team will be going head-to-head with a guest chef for one night only. So here’s how it works…
You’ll be served 6 surprise courses, all you have to do is tell us which dish you prefer.
But here’s where it gets interesting,
Each chef will get the same ingredients for each course, so you’ll get to see how different and creative each chef can be.
For example, let's say course one is potatoes, basil & truffle.
You might get a potato gnocchi with a truffle sauce and basil gel.
But you might also get candied basil with fresh t ruffle and a potato souflee.
Get it? Alright.
So the first guest chef is the incredible Louisa Ellis, since her days of Masterchef and working in a plethora of 1-2 and 3 Michelin starred restaurants,
She's up against the might No.Twelve
Oh, and final rule, everyone cooks plant based.
The winner takes home the trophy and gets dinner cooked for them by the losing team.
So what’re you waiting for? Get booked in now for the very first event.
Please note, due to the nature of this event, if you suffer from a serious allergy or intolerance then please do not book, this is a surprise menu and cannot be changed to accommodate all needs.
Louisa Ellis Ready, steady, cook off.
1 standard ticket for the event
|18:30 - 22:00||£70.00|
Eldon Chambers, Wheeler Gate, NG1 2NS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.