Just shy of Nottingham city centre on Victoria Street, Faradays have an extensive food and drinks menu (including real ale on tap), loved by regulars and passers by alike. Brimming with breakfast favourites, burgers and British bites, it's a fun pub menu at an affordable price.
Not only do Faradays host a weekly quiz where you can be in for a chance to win ahuge jackpot prize, they also show all the sports fixtures on HD screens.
A great place for private parties if you have any you would like to host, please give them a shout and they will be happy to see how they can make that happen for you.
- Pub , Gastro Pub , Restaurant Bar
- Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates , Drinking and Dancing
- Live Music, World Cup
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Disabled Toilets
- From £5
- Under 18s Must be accompanied by an adult. No under 18s After 7pm
- Background Music , Commercial/Pop , Party mash up
- Smoking Area, Outdoor Dining, Street Side Tables
- Sky Sports
Faradays, Nottingham, 23-27, Victoria Street, NG1 2EW
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.