Newcastle EXIT room Speed Dating | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- EXIT Newcastle
Geordies, come and enjoy our Christmas activity event at EXIT, Newcastle.
December gets busy with Christmas parties so this month instead of our regular speed dating event we are having an escape room activity event. You will be finding your way around the "Save the City" room which is medium difficulty. Life can be stressful so this is a perfect way to see how your date handles a fluster!
We will be meeting at 7pm at EXIT Newcastle and our SpeedDater hosts will register you all before the event. Then you will enter the escape room at 7:30pm and you have an hour of finding clues, solving puzzles, guiding you to the exit.
Here at SpeedDater, we are passionate about helping singles to find love in real life. This event won’t run like a normal speed dating event, it will be more of a social. You will be put into teams of equal male and females and get to know each other while you try to escape the room! Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events!.
And after the event?
Simply log in with your username and password and click the 'matches' tab. Once you have entered your ticks you will see if you match with anyone.
At EXIT Newcastle.
Book your place now and join the thousands of singles who have fun at SpeedDater events every month.
|Gents ticket||19:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
|Ladies ticket||19:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
EXIT Newcastle, 67a Westgate Road, 67a Westgate Road, Newcastle upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.