Located in a former print works, Bealim House pays tribute to the history of the building by Using original fittings to honour its industrial feel On the ground floor of Bealim House boasts the cities only working authentic Gin Distillery, belonging to the venue's sister company The Newcastle GinCo…
Newcastle Gin Tasting @ Bealim House
- Bealim House
Welcome to Bealim House, the home of Newcastle Distillery
On this tasting session, you'll experience all things Newcastle Gin.
Firstly, one of our Gin Experts will walk you through the history of gin, and where we as Newcastle Gin fit into the wider story.
You'll be guided through a tasting of Newcastle London Dry, and then with a Gin and Tonic in hand, our Expert will explain how our Still works.
Finally you'll receive two of our flavoured Newcastle Gins with a recommended mixers, choosing from Pink, Rhubarb and Ginger or Watermelon, and you'll learn about the process of flavouring gins.
A session to learn, make new friends but most importantly to drink Gin!
This session takes roughly 2 hours and is for over-18s only.
*For large group & corporate bookings, please contact the venue directly on 01912212266
|12pm Experience||12:00 - 13:30||£35.00|
|2pm Experience||14:00 - 15:30||£35.00|
|4pm Experience||16:00 - 17:30||£35.00|
17-25 Gallowgate, NE1 4SG
Gin Tasting T&C’s
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Due to the nature of our Gin Tasting sessions, we do not permit any guests under the age of 18 to participate. We operate a strict “Challenge 25” policy. We recommend that anyone fortunate enough to look under 25 brings along their photographic driving license or passport.
13. We operate a strict dress policy which states smart