Juno's Camp Cabaret Bottomless Dinner Newcastle
- No reviews.
- Boiler Shop
A brand new gawjus, glamorous and very very stunning evening cabaret event arrives in Newcastle!
Hosted by the alien icon, the queen of camp herself - Juno birch!
Each ticket guarantees:
* A delicious 2 course dinner
* 60 fabulous minutes of bottomless Prosecco
* Performances from the alien icon herself Juno Birch + the incredible Licorice Black
* Show stopping performances from a selection of the UK's finest cabaret artists
* DJ all evening with the best tunes
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat or vegan option according to which dish you'd like on the night! Please note, changes cannot be made on the night. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
** We can easily accommodate large groups! Just purchase the number of individual tickets you require for your group and we will ensure you are all sat together! Don't forget GROUP SPECIAL - 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add 10 tickets or multiples thereof to your basket and the discount will automatically be applied **
JUNO'S CAMP CABARET MENU :
Plus 60 fabulous mins of bottomless Prosecco!
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 6.30-7pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS SAT AND COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS SERVED 8pm-9pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 8pm
PARTY ENDS 11pm
Check out our other fabulous events here - www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
Juno's Camp Cabaret Bottomless Dinner Ticket
<p>This ticket entitles you to a 2 course dinner & bottomless Prosecco & show</p>
|18:30 - 23:00||£39.95|
Boiler Shop, 20, South Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3PE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. All tickets are protected with our refund or reschedule guarantee. If for any reason due to covid-19 the event gets postponed or any guest cannot attend due to being unwell/having to isolate, you can refund or reschedule your tickets. Under normal circumstances our tickets are non refundable.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Fabulous Beyond Productions & The venue fully encourage responsible drinking. If any customer appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserve the right to limit bottomless without refund. This is inline with licensing regulations & the law.