Inspired by the glitz and glamour of the 1920s, Prohibition Cabaret Bar is bringing illicit sips and live entertainment to the heart of Newcastle. Located on the legendary Pink Lane, this secretive nightlife hotspot attracts some of the North East's top performers, with a line-up that has previously…
Showtunes & FILTH! An afternoon with Tom Harlow!
- No reviews.
- Prohibition Cabaret Bar
Join Scottish showboy extraordinaire Tom Harlow for an afternoon of showtunes & FILTH! live in Newcastle.
All the way from Glasgow, Tom Harlow will be performing an intimate afternoon cabaret show exclusively at Prohibition Cabaret Bar. Expect musicals galore, showstopping ballads and dozens of Disney songs that will have your toes tapping and singing along in no time.
Tickets are only £10 in advance for this exclusive event or £15 on the door.
Follow Tom @HarlowBoylesque
Showtunes & FILTH! - General Admission
Admission to Showtunes & FILTH! with Tom Harlow.
Doors open 2pm & Showtime begins 3pm.
Seats are on a first come first served basis but if you have access needs we can reserve a seat for you. Please email email@example.com to arrange.
|15:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
25-27, Pink Lane, NE1 5DW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.