Manchester Microbrewery Experience
- Meet inside Piccadilly Tap (upstairs room)
Our Manchester brewery tour launched in 2016 and visit a number of different breweries hidden away in Ardwick and Ancoats - just a short walk away from Piccadilly Train Station. We’ll grab a tour of the equipment and learn about the brewing process plus enjoy plenty of tastings along the way.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Really enjoyed my day at the three microbreweries hidden in railway arches around Piccadilly.”
“Excellent walking tour blessed with good weather, great guides, knowledgeable brewers and friendly fellow travellers.”
“A well organised and informative brewery trip.”
What’s included :
Tours and tastings included and a knowledgeable guide who will take you around the area. Sample beers at each stop. Food is not included so we recommend you grab a good brunch before joining us.
What we’ll do:
Meet upstairs at the Piccadilly Tap and get walking to the first stop.
Tour of the equipment and tastings at Beer Nouveau brewery
Tour and tastings at Alphabet Brewery and/or visit to UNIT 101 bottle shop.
Finish up at Track Brewery with a parting drink.
Start and Finish: Saturday 1pm - 5pm (check availability)
Meeting point: Upstairs at the Piccadilly Tap, Station Approach, Manchester M1 2GH
Finish point: Track Brewery
Time in total: Approx. 4 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 2 miles
Group size: Approx 25 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit https://ukbrewerytours.com/corporate-brewery-tours and complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
Please note that sometimes we visit UNIT101 which isn’t a brewery however does provide an ever rotating selection of fantastic craft beer. Tour at Alphabet can depend upon availability of guides.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: email@example.com
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
Manchester Microbrewery Experience
£10 - £200
Ticket for 1 Person
|13:00 - 16:00||£50.00|
Near Piccadilly Station Station Approach M1 2GH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.