On Saturday 28th September, David ‘The Hayemaker’ Haye goes head to head with Tyson Fury at The Manchester Arena. Manchester’s most prestigious and glamorous nightclub, Suede, will host the Official After Party for David, who will be partying at the venue following this highly anticipated fight. Expect an exclusive night with the best DJs in the industry, an enviably glamorous crowd and an atmosphere that can only be described as electric. This is an OFFICIAL after party event with a glitterati of premiership footballers, chart-topping artists and other celebrity guests. Access will be strictly selective. DJs on the night are world famous DJ Colin Francis, and Manchester’s favourite; DJs Lemmi & Vinnie B playing a mix RnB, hip-hop & house. ____________________________________________________________ This event is a guestlist only affair based on a strict acceptance policy. Please contact the bookings hotline for table/ guestlist enquiries. Entry fees - £40. (Strictly guestlist only) __________________________________________________________
VIP bookings are available throughout the venue Access into VIP areas area is by reservation only. All table bookings made include queue jump and waitress service.
* Club area booths * Private DJ VIP booths * VIP lounge booths with bar area _________________________________________________
Suede Nightclub entry policy - Suede operates a strict entry procedure to ensure that all guests enjoy the events in a safe and secure environment.
Dress Code: Ladies - Glamorous. No flat shoes. No fancy dress. Males - Smart/ casual. No man bags. No Heavily Branded Clothing. No trainers. No Chains or sunglasses.
All guests are subject to the doors discretion. All guests must have valid ID Passport or Drivers licence this is mandatory and under no circumstances will anyone be accepted into the venue without their valid identification. All guests will be searched upon arrival by specially trained staff.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.