Swifties, get ready for an enchanting evening of Taylor’s greatest hits, friendship bracelets, cocktails and unforgettable camaraderie at GRUB’s very first Swiftie-oke event!
🎵About Swiftie-oke: prepare to shake it off and channel your inner Swiftie as you sing your heart out to the chart-topping tunes of Taylor Swift. But that’s not all! Before the spotlight hits the stage we’ll be hosting a delightful social gathering where you can connect with fellow Swifties while posing for selfies, drinking Taylor themed cocktails, uniting against her enemies and making your very own Swift-inspired friendship bracelets.
📆Save the date: Friday 20th of October - time to celebrate Taylor’s music and the bond it creates among fans!
🌈What’s in store:
🥂 Pre-Singing Social: Mix and mingle with other Taylor Swift enthusiasts before the karaoke fun begins. Share your favorite Taylor Swift memories and meet new friends who speak your Swiftie language!
🍹A custom cocktail or non-alcoholic alternative included in your ticket to add a little sparkle to the evening..
🎤 A vast selection of Taylor Swift karaoke numbers to choose from, ensuring there's a fave for everyone.
🤝 An opportunity to craft and exchange custom friendship bracelets.
🎉 An amazing atmosphere and some little surprises that will transport you to Taylor’s world.
Whether you're a die-hard Swiftie or just dipping your toes into her music, Swiftie-oke is for you. Gather your friends, dress up in your Taylor-inspired best, and immerse yourself in the Swiftie community.
🎟️ Tickets: Include a welcome cocktail or non-alcoholic alternative
Reserve your spot now for an unforgettable night filled with music, friendship bracelets, and new pals. Hurry, as tickets are limited!
1 x ticket for our Swiftie-oke & Swifties’ Social night
Includes a themed cocktail or non-alcoholic alternative.
|19:00 - 23:30||£10.00|
GRUB, 50, Red Bank, Manchester, M4 4HF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.