Hungry Heart - Manchester Debut!
- Alphabet Brewing Company
Put on your best dress baby… Hungry Heart, the world’s biggest Bruce Springsteen-dedicated night out, is making its debut in Manchester.
On the night of Saturday 24 November 2018 Hungry Heart will be playing bumper to bumper Springsteen at Alphabet Brewing Co, the awesome creators of the world’s best tropical IPA, Juice Springsteen.
The night will run from 7pm until 1am, with the Hungry Heart DJs spinning six hours of tunes from Springsteen’s epic back catalogue: niche versions, live tracks, big album hits… if you want it, they’ve got it.
Food will be served by What's Your Beef, one of the city's best meat and veggie/vegan burger traders , while Alphabet Brewing Co. will be serving up pints of Juice Springsteen (tropical IPA), Moose Springsteen (a tropical milkshake IPA) and more. The bar will also be serving all the normal drinks you'd expect to have at a bar – cider, wine, gin, vodka, soft drinks etc etc.
Get ready for the the most liberating, feel-good night of your life… Hungry Heart is the ultimate night out for hardcore Bruce Springsteen fans.
What the press have said:
“Essentially if you are a Bruce Springsteen fan: heaven.” (Shortlist.com)
“Ultimate nights out for fans of The Boss.” (Lonely Planet)
“Imagine the joyous, life-affirming and liberating feeling of being in a Springsteen pit... but in a club! With a beer in your hand! That's what Hungry Heart is.” (Backstreets.com)
“Calling all Springsteen fans: this is your dream night out.” (Conde Nast Traveller)
Entry to the event on the night
|19:00 - 01:00||£8.00|
Alphabet Brewing Company, 99, North Western St, Manchester, M12 6JL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.