Manchester Gin Festival February 2020
- No reviews.
- Manchester Cathedral
Join the gin party atmosphere and be spoilt for choice with over 100 carefully selected Gins under one roof!
To help set the party mood there will also be amazing live music, fabulous food and of course loads of fun. Dance the gin’ight away,make new friends playing giant Jenga or bag that perfect Instagrammable pic.
Proud to be a festival for everyone, we also stock a range of more than 15 premium Rums, from the delectable dark to the specially spiced and the fantastically flavoured. Or you can add some sparkle to the experience with one of our delicious Prosecco Royales!
The Gin Society Festival will take place within the gorgeous setting of Manchester Cathedral- the perfect venue to spend four gin-fuelled hours.
TICKETS are only £12.50 per person which gets you entry plus a huge range of extras:
Free Gin! A voucher for your first festival Gin & Tonic
Your own Copa Glass to take home
Stainless Steel Straw, yours to keep, helping save the environment with every sip
Gin Festival book
Access to 100+ gins
Rum Bar featuring a selection of premium Rums, plus Prosecco Royales
Live music and party atmosphere
Friendly and experienced staff – feel free to ask for recommendations
Gin Talks from our in-house Gin-expert, and a few samples too
Classic street food and snacks to purchase separately
Festival Gin Shop
Friday Evening: 6.30pm to 11pm
Saturday Afternoon: 12noon to 4pm
Saturday Evening: 6.30pm to 11pm
We operate a voucher system for the purchase of all drinks – vouchers are available in multiples of £5 from our voucher station. All gins or rums cost £5 including appropriate mixer and garnish. Prosecco Royales are £10. Cash and card payments are accepted.
Our festival is strictly for over 18s – no babies or children will be allowed. The Gin Society encourages you to drink responsibly. For more information please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
Still need any more information on the festival? Check our Frequently Asked Questions on http://www.theginsociety.bar/faqs.html or send us an email at .
|Friday 21st February | 6.30pm - 11pm||18:30 - 23:00||£12.50|
|Saturday 22nd February | 12noon - 4pm||12:00 - 16:30||£12.50|
|Saturday 22nd February | 6.30pm - 11pm||18:30 - 23:00||£12.50|
Manchester Cathedral, Victoria Street, Manchester, M3 1SX
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed entry even if they are in possession of a valid ticket. We operate the Challenge 25 scheme, meaning if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked for ID, so please bring suitable documentation. Sorry, but these events are not suitable for babies or anyone under 18 and their entry will be refused and we won’t be able to refund you.
4. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. The festivals operates a No Smoking Policy.
8. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
10. The venues we operate in do not allow for own food to be eaten on the premises.
11. Refunds can be arranged up to seven days before the festival. To arrange a full refund please email us at email@example.com