Bring & Mix - Manchester's Most Unique Cocktail Experience
- No reviews.
- Bring & Mix Manchester
BRING & MIX MANCHESTER – A SUBTERRANEAN COCKTAIL HIDEOUT
You have been sent a code-word and are instructed to knock at a door. After gaining entry you’ll hear the sound of music from the bygone years of the 20s and 30s echo, luring you inside to Bring & Mix, a subterranean bar with a prohibition theme that specialises in one thing: cocktails.
Bring & Mix asks two things of you, to reserve your seat online and to bring a bottle (or two, or three!) of alcohol with you. Bring & Mix is a BYO (bring your own) cocktail experience, where the guests supply the alcohol and Bring & Mix's talented mixologists will create bespoke cocktails using fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, bitters, tinctures, and sodas. Repeat this for two hours and you’re sure to have a great time and left wanting to come back.
With full table service, you’ll never have to queue at the bar, ever. This means that you can spend more time with each other without any interruptions, drink in hand.
|Saturday 18th September 2021|
|Saturday 25th September 2021|
|Saturday 02nd October 2021|
|Saturday 09th October 2021|
|Saturday 16th October 2021|
|Saturday 23rd October 2021|
|Saturday 30th October 2021|
|Saturday 06th November 2021|
|Saturday 13th November 2021|
|Saturday 20th November 2021|
|Saturday 27th November 2021|
|Saturday 04th December 2021|
|Saturday 11th December 2021|
|Saturday 18th December 2021|
|Saturday 25th December 2021|
|Saturday 01st January 2022|
Bring & Mix Manchester, Wilbraham Road, Chorlton, M21 9AW
To make amendments to this booking please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Any guests that the Bring & Mix staff deem to be too inebriated to start/ continue their experience may be refused entry/ further drinks and refunds will not be given. This is for the safety of our staff and a duty of care we have to our guests.
- We do not tolerate harassment of any kind directed to our staff and we will ask guests to leave without refund.
- Small bookings (4 guests or fewer) will be refunded if 48 hours notice is given.
- Large bookings (4 guests or over) can cancel if 2 weeks notice is given. Any cancellations/ amendments within 2 weeks, will only receive a refund if your tickets are re-sold.
- Private hires will be fully refunded if 2 weeks notice is given. Any cancellations within 2 weeks, a refund will only be given if your tickets are re-sold.