A Wes Anderson Marathon
- Stockport Plaza Cinema
Since his debut, Wes Anderson has risen to become one of the most prominent auteurs in American Cinema. Throughout the years he has gained legions of fans for his iconic visual style, carefully curated soundtracks and his twee narratives of love, family and unlikely friendships. There has been much discussion of his aesthetic, many that have try (and failed) to replicate it; but there’s no doubt that Andersons style is one of the most recognisable in modern cinema.
RAD Screenings invite you to the Stockport Plaza for a selection of their favourite Wes Anderson films ranging from fan favourites to unsung masterpieces of his back catalogue featuring RUSHMORE, THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS, THE DARJEELING LIMITED and THE LIFE AQUATIC.
Stockport Plaza Cinema, Mersey Square, Manchester, SK1 1SP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.