Manchester Loves Cocktails
- Various Venues
Manchester Loves Cocktails - the city's first ever cocktail festival - is launching this summer!
Seven days of mixing, shaking, creating, drinking, tasting, clinking, debating and sipping across some of the city’s coolest bars, restaurants and venues.
Join us for one-off events, tasting dinners, masterclass sessions, competitions and parties to celebrate the art of mixing.
Wristbands get you:
- discounted £4.50 selected cocktails at participating bars throughout the entire week of the festival.
- free entry into all festival events throughout the week*
*some events require advance booking and additional payment. See timetable and individual events for details.
Your tickets can be exchanged for wristbands at a designated hub in Manchester City Centre. The hub will be Crazy Pedros and tickets will be available from August 8th between the hours of 12-8pm.
Timetable coming soon.
Taking place 8th - 14th August
The festival and events takes place across 30 of the city's finest venues that include: Alchemist, Botanist, El Gato Negro, Crazy Pedros, Red Door, Hula, Fitzgerald and Cane and Grain- to name just a few
For a full list head to www.lovescocktails.co.uk
25p of each wristband goes to the industry charity Hospitality Aid.
You must be 18+ to purchase a wristband - ID may be required upon collection
You must exchange your tickets for a wristband in advance of all events. Tickets will not be accepted as a form of entry.
You must have a wristband to take part in any of the weeks events and to take advantage of discounted cocktails in all participating bars.
Advanced Festival Wristband
|12:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
Industry Festival Wristband
For bar industry staff only. Proof of employment must be shown upon collection
|12:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.