Paint & Prosecco
- No reviews.
- Manchester Craft & Design Centre
Bubbly and Art is an art class where you will create your own recreation of a reference painting using Acrylic paint whilst sipping a glass of bubbly.
With a brief introduction with tips and step by step processes, we will leave you to explore your creative side.
We welcome all levels from beginner to expert - that way you can have a good time and share your own processes if any.
-All art equipment
-2 hour session with our resident artist
-Glass of Prosecco (or a non-alcoholic drink alternative)
|Early Bird||12:00 - 14:00||£25.00|
|Standard||12:00 - 14:00||£30.00|
|Early Bird||15:00 - 17:00||£25.00|
|Standard||15:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
Manchester Craft & Design Centre, 17 Oak Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester, M4 5JD
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.