Cocktails in the City Manchester
- The Viaducts
COCKTAILS IN THE CITY
The UK's most exciting cocktail festival
Returns to Manchester for an epic two-day cocktail party
Calling all cocktail lovers!
Cocktails in the City, the UK’s leading cocktail festival, is back to deliver a double header of cocktail creativity at a new Manchester venue this October.
Transforming The Viaducts, Manchester’s newest venue, into a hedonistic haven filled to the brim with new drinks experiences, new bars and cocktails to discover. Cocktails in the City invites you to sip your way through show-stopping cocktails, discover hidden rooms, secret experiences, and witness Manchester's cocktail making elite in action with bartenders competing to be crowned best bar.
NEW FOR 2019
* 16 hand-picked Manchester cocktail bars*
* New Venue The Viaducts *
* Mouth-watering al fresco street food market *
* Stylist Loves Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar *
* More tasting, drinking, interactive experiences *
* DJs and Live Music *
Early bird ticket on sale now for JUST £10 including your first drink.
See you at the bar
Cocktails in the City x
Entry Ticket with cocktail
Ticket includes entry, cocktail booklet and one cocktail
|18:00 - 23:00||£12.50|
Group Save Ticket
Available for groups of five or more. Ticket includes entry, cocktail booklet and one cocktail
|18:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
The Viaducts, 8, Albion Street, Manchester, M1 5NZ
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9.The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
10. This event will be photographed and may be filmed for promotional purposed and by attending Cocktails in the City you provide permission to be captured. You can request images to be removed post event or ask the photographer not to photograph you during the event.