Activity, Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
Live Music, Background Music
A CELEBRATION OF MANCHESTER'S BEST MARGARITAS // TEQUILA SPONSOR JOSE CUERVO
Fiesta like there's no mañana when the Margarita Rumble kicks off at Albert Hall. Over 15 specially curated, best of the best, bars and restaurants send their mixologists in to compete for the title of Best Margarita in Manchester.
Sample the best margaritas for free as Margarita Rumble are promising two whole hours of unlimited cocktails.
Once you're done enjoying all those delicious drinks? VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE, while live music keeps you la bamba'ing.
You have a choice between VIP tickets and General Admission tickets. VIP tickets get you in an extra hour earlier than GA (General Admission) tickets, and you get to continue to enjoy the event during the GA session, so you’ll have more time to sample. That's the only difference between the two ticket choices per session.
CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS FROM OUR 2017 LONDON EVENT >> HERE <<
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This offer is final sale and nonrefundable.
14. Event will go on rain or shine.
15. Redemption of this offer is subject to normal availability. Pass is not shareable or transferable. Pass is valid only the Session purchased.
16. Tastings end 15 minutes prior to the end of each Session time. Pass must be redeemed on the date of the event between the Session time purchased otherwise forfeited.
18. Competitors and Purveyors subject to change without notice depending on availability.
19. Must be 21 or older to participate. Venue reserves the right to deny entry to any individual or removal any individual from the venue without recourse.