The eye-catching restaurant concept from Karina Jadhav of Neighbourhood, this £1.5 million venture sits at the base of the 8 storey office block, One New Bailey. Head to Salford for a wholly unique experiential dining experience which aims to bring together gastronomy, art, performance and immersive…
Pre Theatre Dining
Enjoy two courses and a glass of wine for £35 with ANY valid theatre or concert ticket.
One appetiser and one main plate with a drink for £35 per person.
Choose from: house wine by the glass, a cocktail, bottle of beer or soft drink.
Available Sunday to Friday,
Excludes Lobster & Fillet Steak,
Please present a valid concert ticket.
Terms & Conditions
Maximum 1.5 hours table time, 6 guests per table.
Guests with allergies and intolerances should make a member of the team aware,
before placing an order for food or beverages. Please be aware that although all due care is taken, there is a risk of allergen ingredients still being present in our food and beverages. Due to the way our food and beverages are prepared it is not possible to guarantee the absence of allergens in our products.
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill all of which is distributed to the team.
Once you have purchased your tickets we will contact you to confirm your booking.
Pre Theatre Dining
This ticket acts as a deposit - a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to confirm your booking.
|12:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
One New Bailey, M3 5EN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The venue reserve the right to refuse any guest without Valid ID.