Taking its name and inspiration from the infamous mid-20th Century bar on East 45th Street in New York, which was popular with newspaper journalists and ad men – the original ‘Mad Men’, The Pen and Pencil offers the perfect place for the NQ’s creative locals to chill, think, meet and enjoy great…
Manchester "New Year; New Femme" Lesbian Singles Mingles
- No reviews.
- The Pen & Pencil
Fancy a Femme in 2019? Let this year be your year of love with Manchester’s New Year; New Femme Singles Mingles.
Christmas may be over but your greatest gift could be just around the corner…
Meet and get to know a bar full of fabulous femme women all at once in our private room at The Pen and Pencil in the Northern Quarter.
This is THE ideal opportunity to meet confident, interesting and like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and who knows you may even find your lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
You can also expect goodies, prizes, games (panic not, these are just low-key ‘icebreakers’) and access to expert advice and tips. All this PLUS lots of gorgeous femmes - what more could you want?
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
Find love this year with your best chance of a femme match.
The main event is from 5:30pm-8:00pm in our private room and then you can party the night away.
Early Bird Tickets are only £12.00 (available for a limited time) and will then be £14.95.
Further details will also be sent via email to all ticket holders prior to the event.
Tickets Must be purchased in advance & online only.
*** We encourage you to arrive on time in order to get the most out of our event and to take part fully.***
*Please note that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the event of a cancellation.
|Advance Only||17:30 - 20:00||£14.95|
Fourways House, 57 Hilton Street M1 2EJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.