Award-winning James Martin Manchester boasts an urban-chic celebrity vibe along with its celebrity chef status for an all-round unforgettable meal out in the stunning Great Northern Warehouse. This is a dining experience with a difference - service people talk about, a sophisticated adults-only setting…
Networking Lunch with a Hostage Negotiator
- No reviews.
- James Martin Restaurant
Hostage negotiator lunch event
Are you listening carefully?
We have a hostage negotiator who wants to improve your leadership skills…
Come along to a special lunch at James Martin Manchester and hear from FBI-trained kidnap specialist Kevin Taylor how the techniques he has honed during his police career can help you in your business.
As former head of the Greater Manchester Police Hostage Negotiation Unit, Kevin is expert at communicating in challenging situations, where the ability to listen properly can be the difference between life and death.
“Negotiating is a transferable leadership skill that can be applied across all sectors,” he says. “Elite level listening is a powerful skill to have in the corporate community.”
Kevin’s lunchtime leadership talk will cover world-class listening and communicating, how to say no, motivating your team, and managing conflict.
Date: Thursday 26 October
Format: Arrival drink and two-course lunch with guest speaker
If you miss it, we can’t be responsible for the consequences…
Great Northern, 2 Watson Street, M3 4LP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.