Marble Brewery is a bit of an institution in Manchester – and The Marble Arch pub on Rochdale Road is where it all began! It was the very first pub in the Marble family (which now also includes 57 Thomas Street and Marble Beer House in Chorlton), and the listed building was the site of the breweryitself…
The return of Marble Dobber
- No reviews.
- The Marble Arch
All hail the return of a beer that has become legend.
Marble Dobber is back, especially for Manchester Beer Week, and this exclusive tasting is your chance to sample it.
Dobber built a reputation as an iconic British IPA over the course of many years, becoming synonymous with Marble Brewery. When it was retired last year, the decision sparked serious debate and fans called for its return.
Beer writer Matt Curtis is hosting an event at The Marble Arch to welcome back one of the country's best-loved IPAs.
This tutored tasting will include a half of Manchester Bitter, a third of the new Dobber on both cask and keg, a third of Brett-aged old ale Sister Agnes and a scotch egg snack to keep you going.
Includes a third of four beers and a scotch egg snack.
|19:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
73 Rochdale Road,, Ancoats, M4 4HY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.