Inspired by all aspects of Seven Bro7hers and Four Sis4ers, 11 Central is a new and unique concept to come to Salford Quays brought to you by your favourite Salford family. Weather your a beer geek, a ginholic or a classic foodie, they definitely have something for you. Visiting their venue you should…
Four Sisters Gin Tasting Experience
- No reviews.
- 11 Central
Your experience will begin with a delicious gin & tonic, whilst you hear all about the story of the four sisters, where they came from and how they got to where they are. You will learn about the history of gin, its origins and the modern day renaissance.
A further perfect serve of gin will accompany you whilst you test your senses and are guided through a tasting of a range of our gins and become fully immersed in the distilling process details on our copper pot stills.
Distillery guests will receive 10% off their bill in our bar and restaurant.
Four Sisters Gin Tasting Experience Voucher
|Wednesday 4pm Gin Tasting||16:00 - 17:30||£30.00|
|Wednesday 6:30pm Gin Tasting||18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
|Thursday 2pm Gin Tasting||14:00 - 15:30||£30.00|
|Friday 2pm Gin Tasting||14:00 - 15:30||£30.00|
|Saturday 12pm Gin Tasting||12:00 - 13:30||£30.00|
|Saturday 2:30pm Gin Tasting||14:30 - 16:00||£30.00|
|Sunday 4pm Gin Tasting||14:00 - 15:30||£30.00|
|Sunday 6:30pm Gin Tasting||18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
Unit 27A – 28, Lowry Designer Outlet, The Quays, M50 3AH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.