Leave your inhabitions at the door and step inside our world of all things vintage and Electro Swing!
For five years Prohibition and their troupe of extraordinary DJs, musicians and performers, have been dazzling the City of Manchester. So dress up in your finest vintage attire and lose yourself in our magical world of roaring twenties debauchery!
Ladies & Gentlemen we present to you, our take on Casino Royale! A glittery mix of live vintage inspired music, Electro Swing DJs and performers combined with Casino games, visuals and dazzling decor!
Quintessentially British and stupendously funny, Mr B is an act like no other! How best to describe his style?! Well it goes a little something like this... "Chap-Hop, re-acquainting Hip-Hop with the Queen's English from whence it came." (try saying that after a few glasses of prosecco!) His legendary live recitals have earned him plaudits, largely from top shelf gentlemen's quarterlies and we can not wait to see him perform live at Prohibition!
The Swinghoppers fuse the feel-good vibe of Classic Swing with the swagger and attitude of Golden Era Hip Hop! Featuring the MC talents of Offbeat, the infamous beatbox skills of Pye (FKA Pieman), the sweet and soulful vocals of Sharleena Ray and the crowd-rocking DJ skills of Awesome Wells, the Swinghoppers combine to create something greater than the sum of its parts.
DJ Rouni (Switzerland) All the way from Geneva, Switzerland, DJ Rouni will be bringing his up tempo mix of Electro Swing and Swing House to the party! Prohibition regulars will have heard lots of DJ Rouni's music being played on our dancefloors including 'Entertainment' and the 'The Old Men'.
The Mexican Connection Introducing, Burnley's finest Electro Swing exports! This one will be special with double trouble on the decks in the form of Mr Andrew Bamford b2b with Anthony King! Expect up tempo high energy swinging beats with a hint of Mexico!!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.