Located on the corner of Newton Street and Dale Street, Cottonopolis Food & Liquor is a late night bar and restaurant in the rapidly developing pocket of Manchester's Northern Quarter. Previously housing a tailor's studio, this grade II-listed building has been transformed into a swanky, 120-cover…
SECRET SUPPER | JAPANESE HORROR
Known outside Japan as "J-horror", Japanese horror fiction focuses on psychological horror and suspense that is firmly rooted in the supernatural.
We will be drawing inspiration from well-known films such as The Ring, The Grudge and Dark Water so be aware that this fun and immersive dining experience is not for the faint-hearted.
The Secret Supper room within Cottonopolis will be transformed by the magic of the Visual Architects to provide a dark and terrifying backdrop to the unique and imaginative six-course menu created by Cottonopolis Head Chef Joe Grant.
Please note this is a set 6-course menu which contains both meat and seafood.
We are unable to cater to Vegetarians, however, Pescatarian dishes available upon request
"Strobe lighting effects will be used.
|Secret Supper||19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
16, Newton Street, M1 2AE
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.