Located in the buzzing heart of Manchester, Browns is a beautiful brasserie and bar serving up British classics, seasonal fayre and a fabulous range of cocktails, wine and Champagne.
Housed in an imposing historic banking hall with incredible high ceilings, huge windows, marble pillars and original wood panelling, this venue can’t help but impress.
Ideal for celebrations and events, there’s a range of bookable areas and a private dining space for up to 20 guests. With a range of set menus and drinks packages to take the stress out of party planning.
- There is nothing more British than a Sunday roast and we offer our delicious roasts, served with a selection of seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes and gravy, from 12noon until 6pm every Sunday.
|Sunday 12:00 – 18:30|
Chateaubriand for 2
- Take advantage of our fantastic Saturday offer with our tender Chateaubriand from Browns’ own reared cattle, which is ideal to share between two of you each Saturday.
|Saturday 12:00 – 22:30|
- Lounge Bar , Restaurant Bar , Cocktail Bar
- After Work Drinks , Eating and Drinking , Date night
- King Street, Central Manchester
- Experience, Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
Browns Brasserie & Bar Manchester, 1, York Street, M2 2AW