Get ready for the return of the ultimate in decadent partying... A collaboration between two exquisite brands. The Milton Club proudly team up again with bespoke events designer Six15 to bring you a unique party concept - Belezza Clasica
A truly exclusive invitation, Belezza Clasica, or ‘Classic Beauty,’ showcases the very best in female musicians and DJ’s to bring a super sleek edge to Manchester’s most exclusive, unrivalled venue.
EXCLUSIVE CREATIVE BESPOKE
Six15 specialise in bringing the most unique entertainment concepts to high-end venues around the world. On Friday 10th April The Milton Club are pleased welcome the Six15 team back to their Manchester home, every second Friday of the month.
Showcasing some of the most in-demand talent in the country, Six15 and the Milton Club are proud to invite you to enjoy a party like no other. Where every guest is important and the entertainment line-up is nothing short of spectacular!
DJ Sarah Giggle will headline Belezza Clasica alongside Six15 artist Romi Foxx on percussion to create a party vibe like no other. Playing an eclectic array of deep disco house music with live instrumentals, you can expect energy inspired performances alongside a stylish, sexy vibe that has certainly set a new precedent in Manchester’s social calendar.
Dress code: Smart/ sylish. No sportswear. No trainers. Photo ID/ membership card required for entry.
The Milton Club
Milton Hall 244 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4BQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.