Located in the heart of Deansgate in the opulent, 19th century Milton Hall, The Milton Club is a contemporary private members club taking its name from the legendary poet, John Milton. Its slick amber and black interior designed by top international designer Bernard Carroll, is luxe, sumptuous and stylish…
New Years Eve 2016
- The Milton Club
The Milton Club NYE celebration 2016
Looking for somewhere to party in style in Manchester this New Year? Look no further! We’re waving goodbye to 2016 and welcoming 2017 on the dance floor…
This is our fourth NYE since opening our doors and we have had some great parties over the years, this year is set to be even better after a fantastic year of parties. We have hand picked the very best entertaiment & DJs from the year to ensure you have a night to remember!
As soon as you arrive, the red carpet will be rolled out for you to strut your stuff and pose in front of our photographer for the most memorable photos of 2016. The first 100 guests will receive a complimentary glass of fizz to kick off their evening in style.
Throughout the night, there will be plenty of show-stopping performances from our saxophonist, fire breathers and showgirls, with some surprises along the way!
DJ's Lemmi & Vinnie B will be playing a mix of house, RnB, hip hop & old school to keep you on the dance floor.
Our limited edition cocktail will add a touch of sparkle to your evening of celebrations. We’ve also got a selection of champagnes and spirits so you can relax knowing we’ve got everything sorted for your New Years Eve countdown.
Everyone is welcome, just buy your ticket and join the party!
Early bird entry tickets are available now. These are extremely limited, grab them before they're gone.
Booth packages are available with waitress service.
Please contact us on 0161 850 2353 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book.
Dress code/ entry info:
Doors open from 8pm. Please ensure that all guests have photo ID to gain entry to the venue.
Ladies - Glam. Gentlemen - Smart/ casual. Strictly no trainers, fancy dress or accessories.
Management reserves all rights
Non-members Early Entry
Entry before 9pm
|20:00 - 04:00||£20.00|
Non-members Standard Entry
Entry before 11pm
|20:00 - 04:00||£30.00|
Non-members Last Chance
Entry before 11pm
|20:00 - 04:00||£40.00|
Milton Hall, 244 Deansgate, M3 4BQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.