The Cinematic Harry Potter Experience with Boat Ride
- On the corner of Romilly and Moor Street
Immerse yourself in this walking tour and see London through the wizarding world of Harry Potter on a 2-hour adventure around the city, including a cruise on the river.
Take part in London's most exciting cinematic experience. Combing everything there is to know about Harry Potter with seeing Potter's London on the walls and landmarks on which they originated. Take part in amazing immersive and interactive games and quizzes, and have your O.W.L to be tested.
Use your knowledge of spells to outwit your guide, and seek out inspirations and film locations used in the blockbuster Harry Potter movies on a 2-hour walking tour of London. Take a magical tour to legendary locations, such as the real Diagon Alley and the the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." Get stunning views from the bridge that was destroyed by the Death Eaters in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
Cruise down the famous river Thames that winds through London and relax and soak in the skyline, taking the same route Harry and his cohorts took on their broomsticks.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a London Underground journey during this tour, you will need a valid travel card for zones 1+2, or an Oyster card with a balance of £5 to complete this tour.
- Have an amazing boat ride down the river, following Harry's Broom-steps through London
- Visit every Harry Potter location, all the film locations, inspirations and see beautiful historic London too
- Hear behind the scenes stories and facts about your favourite characters, and learn about JK Rowling's life in London
- Test your knowledge with an amazing audio-visual quiz to see if you're a true witch or wizard
Starts @ 10am
|19:00 - 21:30||£25.00|
French Speaking Guide
|10:00 - 12:30||£25.00|
On the corner of Romilly and Moor Street, London
Leicester Square (Tube)