Paranormal Activity Tour
- Infront of Newspaper Stand Outside Farringdon Station
Departs from Farringdon Station, 39 Cowcross Street London
Join us on a paranormal investigation hunting for ghosts, poltergeists and strange encounters of the supernatural kind. Use Ouija boards, K2 Meters and Dowsing Rods to uncover the stories of murder, plague pits and the ghosts that linger.
During your 2 hour tour you will discover London’s largest execution site, the mountains of bodies commuters walk across daily, the infamous Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane, the grisly end of William Wallace and abandoned gaol cells that housed the world’s worst serial killer. Includes a visit to a traditional London Gin Palace and abandoned gaol cells. At each stop we will attempt to make contact with the other side…if you dare.
Maximum group size 10 guests. Adults only.
Duration: 2 hours Venue: Mixture Indoors and Outdoors Terrain: Moderate walking, some steps Paranormal Activity: High
PRICE: £24pp ** ADULTS ONLY **
Adult Only Ticket
|20:00 - 22:00||£24.00|
Infront of Newspaper Stand Outside Farringdon Station, 39 Cowcross Street, London
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.