London Bridge Ghost Tour
- Outside the Bunch of Grapes
Departs outside Bunch of Grapes Pub 2 St Thomas Street London Bridge
Journey back in time to London Bridge, the place law abiding citizens dare not visit. Discover the Bishop of Winchester's "Geese" providing horizontal entertainment in the various stew houses, hear of operations without anaesthetic in the World's oldest operating theatre and the ghosts that linger in England's oldest prison. Prostititue graveyards, sly grog haunts, bear baiting and cock fighting are just the beginning. Includes a visit to a 17th century pub haunted by a canine ghost.
Tour visits London's most instagrammable locations including:
-St. Paul's Cathedral
-Clink Prison Museum
Approximate Duration: 1.5 hours Venue: Street tour Terrain: Leisurely 2 km of walking, flat paths Paranormal Activity: Moderate
*Parental discretion advised. Adult content.
|19:30 - 21:30||£16.00|
2 Adults + 2 Children
|19:30 - 21:30||£40.00|
Outside the Bunch of Grapes, 2 St Thomas Street, London Bridge, London, SE1 9RS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.