German Kraft Mayfair Private Tasting
- No reviews.
- German Kraft Mayfair
Led by Helen, our in-house sommelier and expert in German brewing tradition, you will be shown around in our working brewery on site. You'll learn everything about our story, the brewing processes, ingredients we use and what we do differently to other breweries. This will be a private experience just for your group!
After the tour each of you will be served a range of our beers with a detailed explanation about each taste profile and difference in ingredients & production.
When this is all done we invite you to stick around and check out the food offer from the different food vendors around the market and obviously you're welcome to order all the beers we offer from our bars.
Tour & Tasting info:
Meeting point: German Kraft Altar Bar
Duration - 1.5 hours
Included - a range of tasters, a table in front of the brewery, learning how to pour the perfect pint
and your own glass to take home
For tour vouchers as gifts or questions please email: Helen@germankraftbeer.com
Help save the planet! Please download your ticket to your phone if you are able, or just simply take a photo to show on arrival.
3 PM Private Tour & Tasting
90 minute private tour & tasting incl. 3 half pints + glass to take home
|15:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
German Kraft Mayfair, St. Mark's Church, N Audley Street, London, W1K 6ZA
Marble Arch (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.