Dark side of Docklands (Early show)
- Tesco's express, St Katherine's Way
Take a plunge into the murky waters of London's maritime history with this hilarious immersive theatre walking tour.
Starting in the shadow of the Tower of London, you and your friends will travel under the wing of an expert guide who will share tales of dark deeds in days gone by.
Along the way keep your eyes open as you encounter an assortment of colourful characters including marauding pirates, ladies of the night and even royalty. All of whom will give you insights into the now vanished world of London docklands, once the largest and most notorious Port in the world…
*Tour includes 1 free shot of rum
Tour will take place outdoors and will observe Covid safety measures.
Run time approx 1.5 hours, finishing at Wapping, 2 mins walk from wapping station for overground or 10 mins from Shadwell for DLR.
|early show||18:30 - 20:00||£20.00|
Tesco's express, St Katherine's Way, St Katherine's Way, London, E1W 1LE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.