The George Inn is London's last remaining Galleried Inn and is truly historic dating back to the 1700's. It is set in an open air courtyard so serves as a great London beer garden in the summer. It is full of charm and traditional ales inside and is well worth exploring inside with historical artifacts…
City Impro's Balderdash Tours
Join Balderdash University as a first year art student where the dysfunctional professors take you on an immersive and improvised tour of museums, historic locations and places of interest. Treat yourself to an alternative look at life.
According to the Balderdash University Dean, it's time to "diversify our earning potential" and, by total coincidence, the government are outsourcing police training to Balderdash University. You join the force as a rookie cop, looking to enter the elite serial killer division of the London Met Police. The problem is your Senior Officers are aged 1970's style officers forced to train you just before retirement and you'll be helping with the one case they couldn't crack: The Protractor. No pressure.
Your Senior Officers will struggle through the evening with your helpful suggestions on the names of the victims, the murder weapons, and the unexpected clues. Can you help solve the case? Will your insight make the difference? Only time will tell...
Warning: this is an improvised tour where everything is completely untrue and made up on the spot.
All tours are unaffiliated with the museums or places of note they visit and everything you hear will be made up on the spot based on your suggestions. Appropriate for ages 18+ only.
Balderdash Serial Killer Tour
A Balderdash Tour of the Museum
|19:30 - 21:00||£10.00|
77 Borough High Street SE1 1NH
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.