Brixton Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Brixton Brewery Taproom
There’s no better way to spend time in Brixton than by taking a spin around Brixton Brewery on a guided tour and tasting with a genuine brewer.
- Join us and learn about the electric mix of art and science that goes into making our beer.
- We’ll show you the brewery where we started out, explain how we brew and tell you the Brixton stories behind some of our most popular brews.
- If you’re interested in brewing, like the idea of a guided tasting of our hit beers, or just feel like doing something different for an afternoon, this tour is for you.
- You’ll finish up in our Taproom enjoying a taster session of beers with our Taproom beer expert.
After, you can always hang around after for a few more fresh brews, or use it as a starter for a day out experiencing all Brixton has to offer – which is famously a sensory overload of music, food, people and street life like nowhere else!
We are unable to offer refunds/date changes 48hrs prior to arrival. Tours start from our taproom. Please arrive 15 mins before your tour start time, and sign-in at the bar. Tours last up to an hour. We want to keep you safe so please wear closed toe flat shoes. Need to find out more Check out our FAQ's here or email us at email@example.com.
BRIXTON BREWERY TOUR + TASTING VOUCHER
Tour and Tasting
45min Tour and Tasting inc 3 x 1/3pints.
|16:00 - 16:45||£15.00|
Brixton Brewery Taproom, Arch 548, Brixton Station Road, London, SW9 8PF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.