Networking Night With A Twist
- No reviews.
- Secret Location
Bored of normal networking nights. Want to try something new and meet new people?
Join us, for an ultimate girls night out with a twist, run by private members club, Fiena - an exclusive networking club for female adventures, pioneers and leaders.
There will be cocktails available all night, a great crowd and the perfect luxurious lounge setting to hang out, network and try your hand at one of the most famous games of all times - chess. If you’re up for a challenge, join us!
Come and meet Jovanka Houska - International Master (IM), Woman Grandmaster (WGM) and eight-time winner of the British Women's Chess Championship - who will be taking you through all the basics and sharing her chess secrets with you exclusively on the night. Checkmate!
This will be a great night of energy, music, laughter, and great company. Get your heels and game face on. Network with the most contemporary, leading women in the city.
Come alone or bring some friends - you will meet lots of new people on the night. Or just dive in, and enjoy the chess. Whatever takes your fancy.
You can also explore if you would like to become a member of Fiena (www.FienaMembersClub.com). We look forward to welcoming you on the night!
Inspired by iconic buildings and partnered with The Guggenheim and Paul Smith, Skyline Chess will be our chess sponsor for the night - supplying some incredible chess sets for us to play.
This guest pass will allow entry to one persons to attend this exclusive Fiena Members Club Night
|18:35 - 22:00||£35.00|
Secret Location, 1 Long Ln,, London, SE1 4PG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.