Chinawhite returns to the banks of the River Thames to host another sensational weekend of spectacular hospitality and epic evening parties during the Henley Royal Regatta.
Now entering its 176th year, the Henley Royal Regatta has become internationally renowned as the largest racing regatta in the world and a mainstay of the British sporting and social calendars. Up to 90 races take place per day as teams come from across the globe to compete for their chance to win a spot in rowing history. With a nail biting race starting every five minutes, the event makes an ideal spectator sport for both rowing enthusiasts and novices alike.
Having hosted their glamorous enclosure at the Cartier International Polo for 11 years, Chinawhite’s sparkling reputation ensured that the glitterati flocked to their enclosure last year for two sun-drenched days by the River. Guests indulged in a few races before sitting down for a day of luncheon, high tea & cocktails. As night fell a climactic after party ensued, back dropped by scintillating visual production and commandeered by internationally acclaimed DJ Pete Tong.
Hands down the most glamorous encampment during the Regatta, Chinawhite are delighted to be returning for their third year at the Temple Island Enclosure on Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th of July 2015 for what is fast becoming the most dazzling and exciting social fixture of the British Summer. Satuday entertainment will be headlined by grammy-award winning DJ ROGER SANCHEZ!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.