1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. All players must comply with the following terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the person who books to communicate this information to all participants in their group.
14. Failure to arrive on time may result in your game not running, or only part of the game being played. In this eventuality, no refund or rescheduling will be offered.
15. Undead Escapes is a live event, therefore once booked, all games are non refundable or transferable, except at the discretion of the company. This includes problems arising from transport and weather.
16. All players must follow instructions from members of staff.
17. Players accept all risks involved with the game. While precautions have been taken to provide a safe experience, the game takes place in public spaces and it is therefore impossible to control all variables completely.
18. If members of the public are interested in the game or the players, then participants should immediately pass on any inquiries to a member of staff. Also be aware that the laws of physics do apply while playing the game, so all players must use common sense when moving around.
19. The game is played outside, in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately and prepare for changes in weather. There is no capacity to store player's possessions while playing, so it is strongly recommended that unnecessary items are not brought to the game.
20. If the group has any special requirements (for example, if there is a wheelchair user in the group), these requirements must be communicated to the company in good time for provisions to be made. We are keen to be as inclusive as possible and for this reason it is recommended that these requirements are communicated prior to any bookings being made, if possible.
21. By taking part, all participants agree to the use of their image in promotional material including, but not limited to, social media and the company website(s).
22. Safety is paramount to the company and players participate at the discretion of game staff. Players who are suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or otherwise impaired from safely participating may be barred from taking part and no refund will be offered in this case.
23. It is prohibited to use force against any of our staff or anyone involved in the game and players must ensure they are conscious of the safety of themselves and others at all times.