It Is Happening Again: A Twin Peaks Party
- Paper Dress Vintage
- No reviews.
Roll up! Roll up! An eerie journey into the world of David Lynch’s masterpiece TWIN PEAKS, a month before the show returns to our screens..
Expect an evening of sex, smoke and strobe, from the finger-clicking jazz ambience of cult TV show Twin Peaks
Pick your favourite character and come dressed to impress. There will be a prize for the best.
We have a fantastic line-up on carefully curated performers, including
cabaret and burlesque performances hosted by The Double R Club's Benjamin Louche (“Reliably Sinister” -Time Out) and special guests to be announced!
Live music from..
THE LYNCH MOB
A black-suited brigade who'll be forming especially for this event and welcoming special guest vocalists for a set inspired by Twin Peaks. Expect eerie instrumentals, twisted Rock n Roll and slow sinister jazz...and plenty of saxaphone
THE BRIDPORT DAGGER
Jagged Rock & Roll, Gothic country, buzz-saw surf guitar and diseased romantic ballads...
“What happens when you write a song after drinking a bottle of Sailor Jerry, stagger into an all night tattoo parlor and leave with a topless girl in a martini glass etched over your heart” – N.M.E
“Swinging beats tinged with rockabilly riffs and moody Orbison-esque vocals” – I.D
“Harnessing the menacing narrative prowess of Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, the angular guitars and Melancholic ghostliness of early Echo & The Bunnymen.” – Drowned in Sound
THE BILLY SHINBONE SHOW
Since starting this project in the summer of 2013, Billy has toured Germany four times, played at Glastonbury Festival in 2014 & 2015 & opened for interesting & idiosyncratic acts such as Piney Gir, James Apollo, Flipron & Le Skeleton Band.
Paul and Will from THE BOOKHOUSE BOYS
“The Bookhouse Boys are the latest band to work in the little-spoken of musical genre "spaghetti goth". Taking in dead men's suits, David Lynch and Nick Cave, it's a recipe that has in the past brought us Tindersticks, Jack and Cousteau”. – The Guardian
LAURA & THE LOG
Toby & Fin (ex-Hatcham Social) are pulling together a special set for the evening
DJ Fritz & DJ Diddy Wah (Heavy Sugar) will be spinning a late night, high octane mix of Rock n Roll, Trashy Surf, Tittyshakers, Stompin Rockabilly, Jumpin Rhythm & Blues and 60’s Beats till 3am to get the room jumping..
Plus a few surprises!!
There are only a limited number of tickets available so to avoid disappointment please pick one up early.
SATURDAY 8 APRIL
19.45 – 03:00
|Entry Ticket||20:00 - 03:30||£10.00|
352a Mare Street E8 1HR
Hackney Wick (Rail)
352a Mare Street E8 1HR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.