German Kraft & Friends - Oktoberfest
- Mercato Metropolitano
Where better to celebrate Oktoberfest, than at London's best German Brewery-German Kraft. They've teamed up with three of South London's finest breweries ('Mondo Brewing Co', 'Gipsy Hill Brewing Co' & 'Anspach & Hobday') to bring you one hell of an Oktoberfest.
Forget giant tents in dark fields-these four breweries are transforming the incredible gardens of Mercato Metropolitano into a Bavarian paradise.
Over three days, drink the best lagers South London has to offer, whilst dancing and singing along to Die Dorf Fest Kapelle-Oktoberfest party band. This event has all the trimmings, 16 Okbtoberfest beers being launched along with bratwursts, hog roast and pretzels to fill up your lederhosen.
You'll have the option of half pints, pints or getting down with a traditional 1 litre stein in true Oktoberfest fashion.
We'll have four sessions available to book:
Friday Session | 21st September | 17.00-23.00
Saturday Afternoon Session | 22nd September | 11.00-17.00
Saturday Evening Session | 22nd September | 18.00-23.00
Sunday Session | 23rd September | 11.00-18.00
Your ticket will provide you with entry to your chosen session and access to our special Oktoberfest beer selection along with your first pint on us. If you'd like to secure seating space we are also offering a number of tables for groups of 8 people at £15pp.
Mercato Metropolitano, 42, Newington Causeway, London, SE1 6DR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.