Thirteen years of questions.
"Immersive work at its best." ★★★★★ | THE STAGE
Over a decade ago, Scott Davies drowned in the heart of Cambridge. After reviewing the evidence available at the time, the inquest returned an open verdict.
Under amendments to the Justice Act 2021, coroner's juries have become a popular means to clear the backlog of unsolved deaths. Together with thirteen others and a team from the Coroner's Office, your duty is to determine the events that led up to Davies’ death.
Can I play in a group?
Tickets are purchased individually and all players attending for the same time slot will play together. You will be mixed with other players who have bought tickets for the same show. Please note: the show requires a minimum of five players to function, and shows that have not sold five tickets are liable for cancellation 48 hours before the show. Should this happen, all bookers will be refunded or transferred to another booking free of charge.
For an entirely private show, contact us via our website.
As it's performed by experienced immersive theatre actors, The Inquest will respond to how you approach it as players. The facts of the case stay the same, but how you discover them may reflect what you do.Do I have to participate?
Read the evidence. See the bigger picture. Find the truth.
Content note: the show contains discussion of suicide, drowning, and intoxication.
"There’s no awkward easing in – it’s immediately clear what to do... manages to be complex without being overwhelming. The show nimbly propels you forward" ★★★★★ | THE STAGE
"Quite frankly, one of the best immersive shows to have graced the London scene" ★★★★★ | LONDON THEATRE REVIEWS
"Enthralling" ★★★★ | THE GUARDIAN
“A murderously enjoyable chance to put the world to rights” ★★★★ | THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
"Brilliantly detailed and ingeniously constructed" | FINANCIAL TIMES
JURY GAMES | Couples Voucher
On sale until 31st Dec 2023
JURY GAMES | Single voucher
On sale until 31st Dec 2024
Admits one person.
|19:00 - 21:00||£39.50|
Buy every ticket for this performance with a 15% discount, turning it into a private show for you and a group of friends. You must buy 12 of these.
|20:00 - 22:00||£33.57|
Theatre Deli Leadenhall, 107, Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 4AF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The show requires 5 participants to run. By booking you are acknowledging that if fewer than five tickets have been sold for this performance 24 hours before the show, the show may be cancelled and you will be offered tickets for another performance free of charge.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.