The world's only vampire-themed pizzeria, this restaurant and bar near Mornington Crescent is a must-visit for fans of 80's nostalgia, quirky pizza toppings and a touch of ridiculousness in their restaurant - but the pizza here means business, regularly taking the number one spot on Google! From the…
THUNDER THEATRE - SUMMER SEASON!
THUNDER THEATRE: welcome to the theatre revolution
WELCOME TO THE STAGE VERSION OF NETFLIX:
3 SHORT PLAYS
FOOD & DRINKS & DOG FRIENDLY
Welcome to THUNDER THEATRE - a series of short plays performed in rapid-fire succession in the round at Lost Boys Pizza. Space is intimate and lively as are the plays and performers, ticket includes half a pizza per person and a drink! Because good things, when short, are twice as good! Our plays are 15-20 minutes long each.
Thunder Theatre is a DOG-FRIENDLY THEATRE. Doggy tickets are £2, and all the proceeds go to our Partner: DOGS TRUST.
1 Person / 8pm Thunder Theatre ticket
8pm Thunder Theatre ticket with half pizza + drink - no fixed seating,
|20:00 - 21:30||£20.00|
Doggy Ticket / 8pm Thunder Theatre ticket
8pm Thunder Theatre ticket with treats + water for the doggy
|20:00 - 21:30||£2.00|
245, Eversholt Street, NW1 1BA
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Should a dog become unruly or adversely affect the enjoyment of others, the Manager needs to intervene and, if necessary, request that the owner and the dog leave the premises. No refund will be offered.
14. The dog owners must keep the dogs on a lead and under control at all times.
15. In the unlikely event of injury or damage caused by a dog, the dog owner will be liable.