Let me set the scene - the backdrop; rush hour in central London. The job; find one man in nine million. The time limit; 90 minutes. The lead detective; you. The Concept 'The Drop Off' is a brand new immersive experience for first time goers and self-proclaimed theatre lovers alike. What&rsquo…
The Drop Off
After a sell-out success over the summer, The Immersive Ensemble are back, and they're more mysterious than ever. Following on from their hugely successful debut earlier this year, this unequivocally immersive event series promises to be one of London's most thrilling experiences yet, where every decision taken could mean a different outcome.
Immersive theatre is conquering its biggest setting yet with over nine million extras, as audience members become the lead role in the newest and most exclusive immersive show in London.
An engaging & more sociable alternative to a conventional theatre show, The Drop Off is a unique way to start off a night out in central London with friends, a fun team activity after work: not many shows include a drink at a great venue. If you're just visiting London, why not join in and see some of the sights along the way.
Any adult from home or abroad is welcome to join us*: come on your own and meet others who decided to accept the job, or book as a couple or group.
The Drop Off, taking inspiration from British stalwarts such as James Bond and Sherlock Holmes, gives ticket holders the starring role as they move through Central London pursuing leads, visiting iconic and authentic locations and interacting with highly experienced immersive theatre actors both face to face and through phone calls and messages.
Audiences travel around the city by land, by rail, by river as well as enjoying a drink or two in fantastic surroundings, all of which is included in their ticket price.
The mission takes audiences to exciting and luxurious settings in the city playing out a narrative that moves into unknown dangerous territory before embarking on a high octane escape provided by London’s #1 attraction - Thames Rockets.
With only 12 tickets available per show, you are the leading role and this is as immersive as you can get.
The people you encounter may not be willing to tell you the absolute truth when you ask them. The questions you ask can mean the difference between a good lead and a dead end. Remember, sometimes questions are more important than answers.
Included in the show:
* please note the Drop Off This is not recommended for pregnant women or anybody with a past or current back, neck or heart conditions due to the unpredictable nature of the job
"...taken to new and at times exhilarating extremes by The Immersive Ensemble...undeniably entertaining and unexpected...plenty of twist and turns to be revealed" - The Telegraph
"Experience 'The Drop Off', a remarkable evening of immersive theatre...a theatrical event like no other"- Square Mile
"…no doubt a thrill-seeking experience...the beating heart of the drama pounds most vigorously through those moments that cannot be anticipated” - exeunt magazine
6.30pm The Drop Off single Fri
|18:30 - 21:00||£70.00|
6.30pm The Drop Off Couple Fri
|18:30 - 21:00||£67.50|
6.30pm The Drop Off Group Fri
|18:30 - 21:00||£65.00|
7.45pm The Drop Off Single Fri
|19:45 - 21:00||£70.00|
7.45pm The Drop Off Couple Fri
|19:45 - 21:00||£67.50|
7.45pm The Drop Off Group Fri
|19:45 - 21:00||£65.00|
3.15PM The Drop Off Single
|15:15 - 21:00||£70.00|
3.15PM The Drop Off Couple
|15:15 - 21:00||£67.50|
3.15PM The Drop Off Group
|15:15 - 21:00||£65.00|
6.15PM The Drop Off Single
|18:15 - 21:00||£70.00|
6.15 The Drop Off Couple
|18:15 - 21:00||£67.50|
6.15 The Drop Off Group
|18:15 - 21:00||£65.00|
London, Zone 1, Waterloo to London Bridge, Location will be revealed 24 hours before, SE1 8SW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. To accept this job you must be 18 or over
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. This is not recommended for anybody with a past or current back, neck or heart conditions due to the unpredictable nature of the job
6. Strictly no shorts, trainers or flip flops
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. Your job will not commence if there is not a full team of 12 investigators. If the team is not full 24 hours before your meeting with the client you will be reassigned to the next available job.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. You must be able and ready to move through the city
14. We cannot guarantee groups larger than 4 will start the job at the same location, however you will rejoin at a point throughout the show
15. Latecomers will not be accepted and you will not be refunded