The Dance Before Christmas
- The Vaults
THE DANCE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
As though from thin air, something has appeared in The Vaults. The scent of caramel and cinnamon drifts across me...
We're surrounded by stilitists, acrobaticers and sneaky freaks; they titilate me. It's a concours d'elegance for the eyes.
Room after room opens in front of us. Exquisite zebras dance around us as we sip at our cocktails. A wrinkly madam professes to tell me my prospects, my futures, my dreams. Above the zebras I can see clouds floating down the stairs. We curiously wander and find ourselves amongst the fluffiest fluff I ever did fluff. I see a door in the distance, it's an amazing maze laid out in front of us. Do we dare?
Minutes, hours, days pass, we'll never be sure. I'm beginning to feel hazy, and suddenly a final door flings open...
I look up and feel dizzy, we're in a dazzling big top! A sea of wild friends are swaying, the room seems to be moving. The music fills my bones with the rhythm of the night.
A theatrical experience, condescending in the most wonderful dance to celebrate the festive season in the depths of Waterloo station.
Over 18's ONLY
|20:00 - 02:00||£18.00|
Leake Street, SE1 7NN
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Delivery Policy - When purchasing a ticket, you will recieve your e-ticket via your chosen email address. This email will be delivered within 1 hour of placing your order. When purchashing artwork a timescale will be determined for delivery upon consultation with the customer.
3. Ticket Refund/Cancellation/Transfer Policy - All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable once bought. The full ticket price and booking fee will be re-imbursed in the unlikely occurence of a show cancelation.
4. Cloakroom - Items left in The Vaults cloakroom are done so at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage. All personal items brought into the space must be insured by the owner.
5. Products and Pricing - All products and corresponding prices are clearly marked on the website before purchase and during purchase through our ticketing system
6. Tickets are purchased using third party software, Ticket Tailor. Payments will be made to The Vaults parent company Longplay Productions Ltd