- Online Event
Award winning writer of critically acclaimed online show VIPER SQUAD launches an exciting new production for a limited run.
Your crew are called to investigate The Atropos, a ship stuck in deep space. A distress signal was heard, and no one knows why. What has happened to the crew? Are you safe? Will you survive?
Created by James Dillon (Viper Squad), written with Grace Davis and developed with Carl Dolamore, SIREN is an online immersive experience, intertwined with sci-fi horror destined to give audiences chills. Small audiences will join their crew, explore a derelict spaceship and fight to save lives, all whilst sat in front of their very own screen.
This experience has been designed with the desktop version of Zoom in mind. Although it will be possible to attend on a tablet or phone, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND using a computer with the full version of Zoom installed.
SIREN is an audio horror that has been designed to be experienced with headphones. For the fullest experience of SIREN we strongly suggest watching alone, with headphones, in the dark.
Whilst we offer couples tickets we asked that no more than 2 people are on one screen and that both parties wear headphones so that they can fully enjoy SIREN.
Want to book a whole crew on a night we’re currently not performing? Contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
SIREN features indirect violence, strong language and there are some genuinely scary scenes. Please note, this show is not suitable for audiences under the age of 15 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
<p>One Crew Mate on one screen<br></p>
|19:00 - 20:30||£20.00|
Crew Mate Duo
<p>Two Crew Mates on one screen</p>
|19:00 - 20:30||£35.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.