Scripts for Supper: Jekyll and Hyde
- The Tab Centre
This Winter we follow the spectre of everyone’s nightmare’s onto the streets of London as Scripts for Supper bring you the 'Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde'.
Taking place on 15th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th and 30th November and 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th December at The Tab Centre in Shoreditch; we’ll be revelling in potion drinking and Victorian banqueting.
Food and theatre collide in Scripts for Supper, where the actors double up as waiters and the food brings you into the world of the play. Expect music, singing, merriment and some spooky vaudeville to liven up those dark Winter nights.
- £60 to include 4 courses, a cocktail, canape and the show
- £90 with all of the above plus a carefully matched 5 glass wine pairing chosen by sommelier Amber Gardner.
Open the door and enter a new world.
Includes 4 courses, a cocktail, canape and the show
|19:00 - 23:00||£60.00|
All of the above plus a 5 glass wine pairing.
|19:00 - 23:00||£90.00|
The Tab Centre, 3, Godfrey Place, London, E27NT
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.