- No reviews.
- Pleasance Theatre
A shocking, wickedly funny, exposé of the modelling industry; quick quips, dodgy dates and the misuse and abuse of power.
Fresh off a sold out run at the Edinburgh Fringe, Model Behaviour is a cut-throat, cathartic unveiling of a brutal and idolised industry. Told entirely through the eyes of one hopeful young model, we are taken through the casting process, the pressure of fashion week, and the heart-breaking narrative of one women desperately unsure as to whether she can ever be anything more.
This all female production is directed and produced by Rachael Head, and written and performed by former model Issy Knowles, we believe there has never been a better time to lift the lid on one of the most secretive industries in the world.
‘Extremely funny and the dialogue sparkles’ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ David Walliams
|Evening Admission||20:00 - 21:05||£15.00|
|Matinee Admission||15:30 - 16:35||£15.00|
5 Carpenters Mews, North Road N7 9EF
Caledonian Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.