- Merchant Taylors' Hall
Your presence is requested at a masquerade ball deep within the circles of Hell.
In honour of All Hallow's Eve, Vox Vanguard invites you to explore the fiery depths of Hell and surround yourself in the powerful sounds of a 70 piece orchestra, immerse yourself in the visual displays of world renowned designer and engineer, Moritz Waldemeyer, and the live performances of Royal Ballet dancers, resonating singers and acclaimed actors.
Keep close to your guide, Virgil, and discover the demons both inside and out as you descend further the ladder of sin... Mask your true identity of the living, if you do not wish to lose your soul in the land of the dead. “Through me you enter into the city of woes, Through me you enter into eternal pain, Through me you enter the population of loss. Abandon all hope, you who enter here.”
Welcome to the Inferno.
Welcome canapés and a glass of prosecco.
|19:30 - 23:30||£50.00|
Upon entrance into the Inferno, you will be escorted to the King James I Gallery where a welcome glass of Louis Roederer champagne awaits you. Unlimited canapés and an additional glass of champagne will be available throughout the evening whilst you enjoy 360 degree intimate views of the 70 piece orchestra and Inferno performance.
|19:30 - 23:30||£150.00|
Merchant Taylors' Hall, 30, Threadneedle Street, London, EC2R 8JB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.